Visa is one of the crucial things for Indian Travelers & immigrants. They can take over this world if Visa thing is removed J. I have seen very skilled workers with very high hard working capabilities but they are unable to migrate because of visa thing. But here is good news Canadian Embassy has opened up Skilled Workers Window for Engineers in Federal Skilled Worker Program. so if you are an engineer in any field it is a chance.
Field Skilled Worker Program was closed down last year, but now it is open again for engineers.
The Eligible Professions List
- 0211 Engineering managers
- 1112 Financial and investment analysts
- 2113 Geoscientists and oceanographers
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2134 Chemical engineers
- 2143 Mining engineers
- 2144 Geological engineers
- 2145 Petroleum engineers
- 2146 Aerospace engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)
- 2154 Land surveyors
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2263 Inspectors in public & environmental health & occupational health & safety
- 3141 Audiologists casino online and speech-language pathologists
- 3143 Occupational Therapists
- 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists” assistants
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists & cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 Medical sonographers
- 3217 Cardiology technicians and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, not elsewhere classified
What is Visa Limit For FSWP?
FSWP will issue only 5000 Visa in a year. And Maximum 300 Visa will issue for any particular skill. So here is something Indian skilled workers has to buckle up and put up a file ASAP.
IELTS is necessary?
Yes, even if you have studied in English IELTS is
Please Find More News Here .. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-05-03.asp