Sri-Lanka is an immediate neighbor of India. The country stands on the southernmost tip of India. Indian tourists often make it a point to visit Sri-Lanka and view the mix culture of the country and enjoy the hospitality of the country.
The visa process to Sri-Lanka from India is as follows.
- A Sri-Lankan visa allows a stay of up to 30 days.
- The passports must be valid for at least 6 months on the date of entry to the country.
- Tourists can apply for visa extension to stay in the country for more than 30 days, without leaving Sri-Lanka. They can do so by applying for a visa extension.
- People who plan to re-enter the country many times in a year can apply for a multiple entry visa. A 30 day stay is permitted for each visit with no minimum gap.
- It is worth to note that an application online casino canada for a visa must be done at least one month in advance before the travel date to avoid last minute issues.
- A fully filled in visa application in the prescribed format should be submitted with:
- 2 latest passport size photographs with a light background and a clear frontal face view
- Current valid passport with at least 6 months validity
- A letter stating the purpose of visit and the proof of the accommodation
- Return ticket details to the country of origin or the next country destination should be submitted.
- Details with evidence of sufficient funds to cover the cost of stay in Sri Lanka should be submitted
- As such the visa fees change from time to time, however the standard visa fees for visa is US$ 3.
See you in Sri Lanka.